1.Your goods are ready, please come to take.
你的货准备好了,请过来拿。
2.Have you got any other orders?
您还需要其他货品吗?
3.You
promised to pay me next week.
你答应我下周付款的。
4.Call me when the goods ready.
货物准备好了通知我。
5.You'll take or we deliver to you?
自己拿还是送过去?
6.If you don’t find anything exactly to your need,we can also take your order.
如果你找不到需要的款式,我们也可以接受你的订货。
7.We can also accept your special design.
我们也可以按客户设计接单。
8.Four thousand dollars in advance as earnest money.
定金为4000美金。
9.Have you any manchine on hand?
这款机器现在有现货吗?
10.That article is out of stock.
没有现货。
11.I'm sorry we can not put the lead in advance.
非常抱歉我们不能把交货期提前。
12.There is another possibility of ensuring immediate delivery.
还有另一种可能可以确保即期交货。
13.If delivery in Shenzhen, we can receive the goods earlier.
如果在深圳交货,我们可以更早些收到货物。
14.Could you do something to advance your shipment?
你们能不能设法提前交货?
15.They negotiated the shipment of the furniture.
他们就家具的装运问题进行了谈判。
16.The time of shipment has not been settled.
交货期还没定下来。
17.We are unable to give you a definite date of shipment now.
现在我们还无法告诉您确切的装船日期。
18.Can you effect shipment of the order in May?
您看这批货能在5月份装运吗?
19.Is it possible to effect shipment during August?
能不能在8月份交货?
20.I hope you can deliver in July.
我希望你们能在7月份交货。
21.What happened to the last order.
上次订的货怎么样啦?
22.Why is shipping delayed?
为什么出货延迟了?
23.We'll have to cancel that order.
我们必须取消那批货。
24.Can our order of 200 cars be shipped as soon as possible?
我们订的200辆小汽车能尽快装运吗?
25.Could you possibly effect shipment more promptly?
你们能不能提前一点交货呢?
26.We're getting the order out now.
我们现在要出货了。
27.Did you get our packing specifications?
你收到我们的装箱说明书了吗?
28.You can follow our specifications for packing.
你可以照我们的指定方式装箱。
29.It will take more than two days to ship.
那要多个二、三天才能出货哦。
30.Does this whole order go to the same place?
这一整批的货都是送往相同的地方吗?
31.Half of it is for our NewYork plant.
有一半要送到我们的纽约的厂。
32.Then we're going to have to ship it in different lots.
那我们是要分开送了。
33.Because of the high cost of railway transportations, we prefer sea tansportations.
因为铁路运输费用高,我们愿意走海运。
34.Sometimes sea transport is troublesome to us.
有时海运对我们来说麻烦。
35.Please have the goods transported by air.
请空运此批货。
36.We would prefer to have goods carried by road and not by railway.
我们宁愿用公路运输而不用铁路。
37.The bill of lading should be marked as prepaid.
提单上应该注明“运费预付”字样。
38.This is one set of the shipping documents coverning the consignment.
这是一套这批货的装运单据。
39.Please dispatch the machine sets we ordered by air.
请空运我们订购的机器。
40.To move the goods by air is quicker.
空运货物更快。