原标题:英语口语对对话:预定晚餐
提示:点击上方↑↑↑蓝色字一键重视在线英语听力室
A: Bruno Bistro, how may I help you?
布鲁诺的小酒馆,我能为您做点啥?
B: Yes, hello, I would like to make a reservation please.
是的,你好,我想预定晚餐。
A: Certainly sir, For which day and time please?
好的,先生,是要预定哪一天和是啥时刻的?
B: Tonight at seven.
今晚七点。
A: I’m sorry sir, but we are fully booked tonight until eight.
抱愧,先生,可是咱们这儿直到8点的都现已预定满了。
B: In that case, eight o’clock is fine.
这样的话,晚上8点的也可以。
A: Very
well, and how many
people will attend tonight?
极好,请问今晚有多少人参加呢?
B: Four people.
四自个。
A: Lastly, may I please know what name I should make the reservation under?
最终,能告诉我你的名字吗,我需要写在记载在预定册子上的。
B: Mark.
马克。
有关表达
◆ 问询预定情况
Do I have to make a reservation in advance?
我必需要提前预定吗?
◆ 预定晚餐
I’d like to make a dinner reservation.
我想预定晚餐。
I need to make a dinner reservation.
我要预定晚餐。
◆ 预定餐位
What time can we reserve a table?
咱们啥时分可以预定餐位?
Can I reserve a table, please?
请问我能预定一张餐桌吗?
What time…?
几点……;啥时刻……?
◆ 预定包间
Can I reserve a private dining room?
我能预定一个包间吗?
◆ 预守时刻
When will you be dining with us?
你啥时分过来吃饭?
◆ 预定人数
How many people will you need the reservation for?
你需要预定几自个的坐位?
How many are there in your party?
请问你们几位?
◆ 预定概况
Please
give me your name, and at 6 o’clock on Sunday we will have a table for you.
请告诉我您的名字,周日晚上6点钟咱们会为您留一张桌子。
We have a table for two available at 6:00, if you would just give me your name.
假定您能告诉我您的名字,咱们会在6点钟给您留一张两自个的餐桌。回来搜狐,查看更多
责任修改: