occupied. 已占用的,利用中的,无余暇的
Hey, how come I haven’t see you in the gym recently?
嘿,近来怎样没来健身啊?
Well, I have been quite occupied.
以前太忙了。
I saw your moments. Were you busy traveling?
我方才看到你发的朋侪圈,忙着游览吗?
No, I’ve been busy with work.
不,我其其实忙着事情。
2. overloaded 超负载的,超负荷的
I envy you, this is the best season to visit Thailand.
我太恋慕你了,如今但是去泰国最佳的季候。
You wouldn’t say that if you knew how overloaded I was.
你如果晓得我以前有多忙你就不会这么说了?
I guess no pain no gain, huh?
没有支出就没有收成,是吧?
Exactly! And thanks to the vacation, now I’m refreshed.
可不是吗。并且多了阿谁假期,如今我感受精力焕发。
3. be tied up with 忙于,忙得脱不开身
Time to leave, together?
放工啦,一块儿走?
Maybe you could go first.
要不你先走吧。
You seem to be working overtime a lot lately.
你近来仿佛常常加班。
Yeah, I’ve been tied up with 3 projects at
the same time.
是的,近来同时在忙3个项目。
It’s kind of intense.
压力有点大。
4. (as) busy as a bee 像蜜蜂同样繁忙(第一个as可以省略)
I barely saw you in the snack room this week.
我看你这周连茶水间都没怎样去过。
I’m busy as a bee.
我忙得跟蜜蜂似的。
好了今天的进修就到这里
今天你们打卡进修了吗?
天天我城市为大师分享如许的英文干货
然后收拾出菁华内容
让大师学到最隧道英语白话