not bad. 不错。
no way! 不可以能!
dont flatter me. 过奖了。
hope so. 期望如此。
go down to business. 言归正传。
im not going. 我不去了。
does it serve your purpose? 对你有用吗?
i dont care. 我不在乎。
none of my business. 不关我事。
it doesnt work. 不管用。
your are welcome. 你太谦让了。
it is a long story. 一言难尽。
between us. 你知,我知。
sure thin! 當然!
talk truly. 有话直说。
im going to go. 我這就去。
never mind. 不要緊。
why are you so sure? 怎么这样必定?
is that so? 是这样吗?
come on, be reasonable. 嗨,你怎么不讲道理。
when are you leaving? 你啥时分走?
you dont say so. 未必吧,不至于这样吧。
dont get me wrong. 别误解我。
you bet! 必定,当然!
its up to you. 由你抉择。
the line is engaged. 占线。
my hands are full right now. 我如今很忙。
can you dig it? 你搞理解了吗?
it. 我恐怕不能。
how big of you! 你真棒!
poor thing! 真不幸!
how about eating out? 外面吃饭怎样?
dont over do it. 别过分火了。
you want a bet?
你想打赌吗?
what if i go for you? 我替你去怎么样?
who wants? 谁稀罕?
follow my nose. 凭直觉做某事。
cheap skate! 小气鬼!
come seat here. 来这边坐。
dinner is on me. 晚饭我请。
you ask for it! 活该!
you dont say! 真想不到!
get out of here! 滚出去!
how come… 怎么回事,怎么搞的。
dont mention it. 没联络,别谦让。
it is not a big deal! 没啥了不起!
thousand times no! 必定办不到!
who knows! 天晓得!
have a good of it.玩的很高兴。
dont let me down. 别让我绝望。
it is urgent. 有急事。
can i have this. 可以给我这个吗?
it doesnt take much of you time. 这不花你许多时刻。
drop it! 中止!
bottle it! 闭嘴!
there is nobody by that name working here.这儿沒有这自个。
easy does it. 逐渐来。
dont push me. 别逼我。
come on! 快点,振奋起来!
what is the fuss? 吵啥?
still up? 还没睡呀?
it doesnt make any differences. 没联络。
it is a deal! 说一是一!
take a seat! 请坐!
it can be a killer. 这是个伤脑筋的疑问。
dont take ill of me. 别生我气。
its up in the air. 没有断定。
i am all ears. 我洗耳恭听。
right over there. 就在那里。
get
an eyeful. 看个够。
here we are! 咱们到了!
i lost my way. 我迷路了
say hello to everybody for me. 替我向我们问好。
not precisely! 不见得,不必定!
that is unfair. 这不公正!
we have no way out. 咱们没办法。
that is great! 太棒了!
you are welcome! 别谦让!
im bored to death. 我无聊死了。
bottoms up! 干杯!
big mouth! 多嘴驴!
can-do. 能人。
dont play possum! 別?猓?
he neither drinks nor smokes. 他既不喝酒也不抽烟。
make it up! 不记前嫌!
watch you mouth. 留心言辞。
any urgent thing? 有急事吗?
good luck! 祝你好运!
make it. 抵达意图,获得成功。
ill be seeing you. 再会。
i wonder if you can give me a lift? 能让我搭一程吗?
it is raining. 要下雨了。
i might hear a pin drop. 非常幽静。
dont get loaded. 别喝醉了。
that rings a bell. 听起来耳熟。
play hooky. 旷工、旷课。
i am the one wearing pants in the house. 我当家。
get cold feet. 惧怕做某事。
good for you! 好得很!
go ahead. 持续。
help me out. 帮帮我。
lets bag it. 先把它搁一边。
lose head. 损失沉着。
he is the pain on neck. 他真让人厌烦。
do you have straw?
你有吸管吗?
dont make up a story. 不要编造实际。
wait and see. 等着瞧。
why so blue? 怎么垂头悲观?
what brought you here? 啥风把你吹来了?
hang on! 捉住(别挂电话)!
leave me alone. 别理我。
chin up. 不气 ,振奋些。
you never know. 世事难料。
i stay at home a lot. 我多半在家里。
shell be along in a few minutes. 他马上会过来。
im not in a good mood. 没有心境(做某事)。
im dying to see you. 我很想见你。
i swear by the god. 我对天立誓。
nothing tricky. 别耍幻术。
none of you keyhole. 禁绝偷看。
you dont seem to be quite yourself today. 你今日看起来不大对劲。
do you have any money on you? 你身上带钱了吗?
dead end. 死胡同。
would you mind making less noise. 能不能小 声点
what is your major? 你学啥专业?
my girlfriend and i broke up. 我和我的女兄弟吹了。