对 说话欠亨的人来讲,入境他国查验护照时,移民官的扣问无疑是最严重的时刻。身处异邦本就心境严重,若再加之说话欠亨,所有问题都莫宰样,那实在是会粉碎旅 游的愉悦心境。本单位将奉告你一些放诸各都城大同小异的入境扣问问题,具体研读后,下次再面临移民官时,你便可不迟不疾地答复问题,而不至面红耳赤地呆站 原地了。
May I see your passport, please?
贫苦请给我你的护照。
Where are you staying?
将在那儿留宿?
Here is my passport / Here it is.
这是我的护照。
I will stay at Boston Hotel.
我将住在波士顿饭馆。
What’s the purpose of your visit?
观光的目标为什么?
Do you have a return ticket toTaiwan?
是不是有台湾回程机票?
Sightseeing(Businese).
参观(公事)。
Yes, here it is.
有的,这就是回程机票。
How long will you be staying in theUnited States?
估计在美国逗留多久?
How much money do you have with you?
你随身携带几多现金?
I have 800 dollars.
约莫800元。
I plan to stay for about 10 days.
估计逗留约10天。
Good. Have a nice day.
祝你玩得舒畅。
I’m just passing through.
我只是过境罢了。
Thank you.
感谢。
I am leaving for Geneva tonight.
今晚即出发前去日内瓦。
【行李遗失】
出 国观光最使人气结的事,莫过于行李遗失。一旦产生如许不幸的事,大都人的第一反响是心急如焚,在如许状态下,还要用英语向本地职员哀求协助,实在是件坚苦 的事。本篇将供给在遗失行李的不测状态下,搭客若何用简略而清晰的英语,向事情职员描写自己行李特点,供给足够资料,以便把握时候找回失物。
Where can I get my baggage?
我在那边可获得行李?
It’s a small ovemight bag. It’slight brown.
它是一个茶色小观光袋。
I can’find my baggage.
我找不到我的行李。
Please wait for a moment while weare investigating.
咱们正在查询拜访,请稍等一下。
Here is my claim tag.
这是我的行李票。
We
may have lost some baggage sowe’d like to make a lost baggage report.
Would you come with me to theoffice?
咱们可能遗失了几件行李,以是必需填份行李遗失陈述。
请和我到办公室。
Could you please check it urgently?
是不是可贫苦告急盘问?
How soon will I find out?
多快可找到?
How many pieces of baggage have youlost?
你统共遗失了几件行李?
Please deliver the baggage to myhotel as soon as you’ve located it.
一旦找到行李,请当即送到我逗留的饭馆。
Can you describe your baggage?
请描写你的行李。
How can you help me if you can’tfind my baggage today?
如果今天没法找到行李,你可若何帮忙我?
It is a medium-sized Samsonite, andit’s gray.
它是一其中型的灰色绅耐特皮箱。
I’d like to purchase what I need forthe night.
我想要采办留宿所需的用品。
It is a large leather suitcase withmy name tag.
It’s dark blue.
它是一个上面系有我名牌的大型皮制黑蓝色行李箱。
【海关申报】
每 个国度的出、入境申报法则皆分歧,有些国度不许许携带农产物,有些国度划定携带现金额度,但是,不管法则为什么,依照出、入境国度的法则如实申报,是必需确 实遵照的原则。若被查获,不但在款项上必需支出更加罚款,并且会粉碎游览心境。是以,
最幸亏动身前探问好目标国事否有特别申报划定,以避免兴冲冲带了一堆东 西,却被海关全部充公。
Your passport and declaration card,please.
请出示护照和申报单。
This is a souvenir that I’m takingto Taiwan.
这是我要带去台湾的本地怀念品。
Do you have anything to declare?
是不是有任何工具必要申报?
Do you have any liquor or cigarettes?
你有携带任何酒类或卷烟吗?
No, I don’t.
没有。
Yes, I have two bottles of whisky.
是的,我带了两瓶酒。
Please open this bag.
请打开这个袋子。
The camera is for my personal use.
这个相机是我私家利用的。
What are these?
这些工具是做何用?
You’ll have to pay duty on this.
你必需为这项物品缴付税金。
These are for my personal use.
这些是我私家利用的工具。
Do you have any other baggage?
你另有其它行李吗?
These are gifts for my friends.
这些是给朋侪的礼品。
O.K. Please give this declaration card to that officer at the exit.
好了!请将这张申报卡交给出口处的官员。
【机场游览信息】
为了使搭客在踏入异国的第一步便能充份把握旅途中所需的信息,大部分国际机场皆设有「游览咨询中间」(TOURIST INFORMATION),举凡留宿、交通或是该到那边玩,其中心皆能供给搭客最专业的办事。借使事前未能预定好留宿饭馆,也可在达到后,向游览咨询中间 索取饭馆资料,并立即打德律风扣问住房状态,以避免徒增提着大包小包在市区中寻觅留宿饭馆的未便。
Where is the tourist information?
游览咨询中间在那边?
Can you reco妹妹end a hotel which is not too expensive?
是不是可建议一间较为便宜的旅店?
Is there an airport bus to the city?
是不是有机场巴士可到市区?
Is there a hotel which costs under 50 dollars a night?
是不是有每晚耗费在50美元如下的饭馆?
Where is the bus stop(taxi stand)?
巴士站牌(出租车号召站)在那边?
Could you reco妹妹end a hotel in the city center?
是不是可建议一家位于市中间的旅店?
Where can I get the limousine for Hilton Hotel?
我在那边可搭乘希尔顿饭馆的接泊巴士?
I’d like to stay at a hotel near the station (beach).
我想要住在挨近车站(海滩)的饭馆。
How can I get to Hilton Hotel?
我要若何才能达到希尔顿饭馆?
How much is it per night?
每晚用度为几多?
Do you have a hotel list?
这儿有饭馆目次吗?
Does it include tax and service charge?
用度是不是包括税与办事费?
Can I have a youth hostel list?
是不是可供给我一份青年旅店的目次?
Is breakast included?
早饭是不是已包括于用度内?
May I have a city map?
是不是可给我一份都会舆图?
Is there a discount for staying several days?
若逗留很多天是不是有任何扣头?
Can I reserve a hotel(rent a car)here?
我是不是可在此预订饭馆(租车)?
I’d like to stay for two nights.
我想要逗留两晚.
【机位预约、确认篇】
固然如今很多航空公司已取缔72小时前需确认机位的手续,但是,以防万一,最佳仍在回程或前去下一段路程前打德律风确认机位无误。若机位预订有问题,最佳顿时从新订位,以避免耽搁行程。
Hello. This is United Airlines.
结合航空,您好。
I’d like to reconfirm my flight.
我想要再确认班机。
What’s your name and flight number?
请说您的台甫与班机号码?
My name is Jerry Cheng, and the flight numberis UA 003 for Los Angeles.
我的名字是杰瑞?陈,班机号码是飞往洛杉机的结合航空003班机。
When is it?June 10th.
行程是那一天?6月10日。
I’d like to make sure of the time it leaves.
我想要确认班机时候没有扭转。
I can’t find your name. Really?
我找不到您的台甫。真的?
May I have your name again?
请再奉告我一次您的台甫?
I still can’t find your name onthe reservation list.
我依然没法在订位名单中找到您的名字。
Anyway, we have seats for new bookings onthis flight. No problem.
别担忧,这班班机仍有空地供给新的订位者。
One economy class seat, is that right?
一个经济舱坐位,对吗?
Now you have been booked.
没问题,您已完成订位。
Thanks a lot. What time do you start check-in?
感谢。你们什么时候起头打点登机?
Two hours before departure time.
腾飞前2小时。
You must check-in at least one hour before.
你必需在最少1小时前打点登机。
【飞机客满时】
Then, please give me a new reservation.
那末,请帮我从新订位。
Sorry, this flight is full.
抱愧,这班飞机已客满。
What is the possibility of my getting a seat if I wait?
如果我在此等待,有机位的机率有多大?
When will the next flight to Los Angeles leave?
下一班飞往洛杉机的班机什么时候腾飞?
The day after tomorrow, Friday.
后天,礼拜五。
That will be fine. What’s the flight number and departure time?
太好了。请奉告我班机号码与腾飞时候?
What is the fare?