商务宴会是商务人士与客户相互了解、达成交易的平台,对于参与者来说,代表的不仅仅是个人,同时也代表了企业的形象,想要给对方留下好印象,并在宴会中达成合作,不仅要具备流利的商务英语口语能力,还要了解各种商务礼节。
想要提高商务英语能力,选择阿卡索外教网。一对一英语外教,帮助商务人士提高英语水平的同时,掌握各种商务礼仪,学习西方的企业管理理念、工作心理,教授学员各种经济贸易知识以及如何与外国人合作、工作的方式方法。试听地址:http://www.acadsoc.com.cn/lps/bec/bec.htm .
您的位置在这里 Here is your seat.
请入席 Please have a seat.
欢聚一堂 enjoy this happy get-together
请随便 Please yourself at home./Please enjoy yourself.
请各位随意用餐 Help yourself please.
您喝点什么? what would you like to drink?
现在我提议,为了…和…之间的合作,为了…参议员的健康,干杯! At this point, I propose a toast: to the cooperation between … and … , to the health of Senator…, cheers!
最后,我借主人的酒,提议为…干杯! Lastly, taking up this glass of fine wine, I propose a toast to …
请各位举杯并同我一起为所有在座的朋友们的健康干杯! I’d ask you to raise your glass and join me in a toast ot the health of all our friends present here.
敬您一杯。 Here’s to you.
祝你健康 To your health.
我要为此干杯 I’ll drink to that!
随量 Whatever you like.
我失陪一会儿 Excuse me for a minute.
菜不好,请多多包涵 Hope you enjoy yourself.
女士们先生们,欢迎各位光临,演出很快就要开始了,请尽快就坐。 Ladies and gentlemen, good evening. The concert/show would start soon. Please get yourself seated. Thank you.
招待会现在开始。 The reception will now begin.
全体起立,奏国歌。 All rise please. For the P.R.C.National Anthem.
出席今天招待会的贵宾有 The distinguished guests paarticipating the reception are
现在请…讲话 I have the honour to call upon…
开幕式现在结束。 This concludes the opening ceremony.
隆重庆祝 grand celebration
情况介绍 presentation
小组讨论 panel discussion
同有关单位磋商 hold consultations with the organizations concerned
庆祝成立…一周年 celebrating the 1st Anniversary of the Establishment of …
热烈祝贺第一届…锦标赛 Hail the first FIFA of …
值此节日之际致以节日的祝贺 On the occasion of the season, I would like to extend season’s reetings.
祝您工作顺利、事业成功、身体健康、家庭幸福! Wish you the very best of luck in your job, every successin your future endeavours, good health and a happy family!