??惯用口语句子
1.you’re asking too much.
您开的价也太高了吧。
2.the price you offer is too high. we can’t accept it.
你们的报价太高,咱们不能承受。
3.our rates are in line with the world market.
咱们的价格与世界商场上的是共同的。
4.our prices fit in with today’s market situation.
咱们的价格与今日的商场方法相契合。
5.you can’t consider the price separately from the quality.
您不能只看价格不看质量。
6.you should take the quality into account.
您大约思考质量要素.
7.we have to take into consideration the quality of the goods.
咱们有必要思考产品的质量疑问。
8.i take into account = take into consideration“虑在内”
9.this is the best we can offer. we can’t go any lower.
这是咱们最优惠的价格,不能再低了
10.this is our rock-bottom price, we can’t make any further concessions.
这是咱们的最低价格,不可以能再让了。
图像
有用对话
seller: this is our rock-bottom price, mr. lee.
卖方:李先生,这是咱们的最低价格了。
buyer: if that’s the case. there’s not much point in further discussion. we might as well call the whole deal off.
买方:假定是这样的话,那就没有啥意义再谈下去了。咱们还不如撤消这笔生意算了。
seller: what i mean is that we:ll never be able to come down to your price. the gap is too great.
卖方:我的意思是说咱们永久不可以能把价格降到你们需求的价格。间隔太大了。
buyer: i think it unwise for either of us to be inflexible. how about meetingeach other halfway?
买方:我认为咱们都这么强硬很不正确。咱们能纷歧能各让一半?
seller: what’s your proposal?
卖方:您的提议是啥?
buyer: your unit price is 100 dollars higher than we want. well, i suggest wemeet each other half way.
买方:你们的单价比咱们想要的价格高出100美元。嗯,我主张各让一步。
seller: do you mean a further reduction of 50 dollars in our price? that’simpossible!
卖方:您是说让咱们再减价50美元吗?那真的不可以能。
buyer: what would you suggest?
买方:您的定见呢?
seller: the best we can do is another 30 dollars off. that’s definitely the lowest we can go.
卖方:咱们最多只能再减30美元,这可必定是最低价了。
buyer: that still leaves a gap of 20 dollars. let’s meet each other half-awayagain and split the difference; i think this is a price we can both besatisfied with.
买方:这样还留下20美元的差额呢。咱们再各让一半,分管差额吧。我认为咱们两边都能满足这个价格。
seller: ok. we can meet half way again.
卖方:好吧。咱们就再各让一半吧。
图像
关于产质量量的语句
this is a quality product.
这是一种高质量的产品。
those overcoats are of good quality and nice colour.
这批大衣质量高、成色好。
our quartz technique is well known in the world, and we believe our watches are of fine quality.
咱们的石英技能世界出名,信赖咱们出产的手表具有高质量。
our price is a little bit higher, but the quality of our products is better.
尽管价格偏高,但咱们的产质量量极好。
your goods are superior in quality compared with those of other manufacturers.
和其他厂商比较,贵方产质量量上乘。
the equipment are of good quality and very useful.
这些器械质量好,用处大。
our products are very good in quality, and the price is low.
咱们的产质量高价低。
we have received the goods you send us, the quality is excellent.
咱们现已收到贵处来的货,质量极好。
we
are responsible to replace the defective ones.
咱们保换质量不合格的产品。
it’s really something wrong with the quality of this consignment of bicycles.
这批自行车的质量的确有疑问。
i regret this quality problem.
对质量疑问我深表怅惘。
we hope that you’ll pay more attention to the quality of your goods in the future.
期望贵方将来多留心产品的质量疑问。
the workings of these machines are inaccurate.
这批机器运转禁绝。
upon arrival, we found the shipment of wool was of poor quality.
货到后,咱们发现羊毛的质量较差。
the quality of the fertilizer is inferior to that stipulated in the contract.
化肥质量次于合同中规则的。
the quality of this article cannot qualify for first-class.
这批产品的质量不可一等品。
if you find the quality of our products unsatisfactory, we’re prepared to accept return of the rejected material within a week.
假定贵方对产质量量不满足,咱们将在一星期内承受退货。
more than 300 watches are not up to standard.
有300多块手表不合质量标准。
bad quality 残次
low quality 低质量
inferior quality 次质量
to be responsible for 对…担任
inaccurate 不精确的
poor quality 质量较差
to be inferior to 次于…
first-class 一等品
unsatisfactory 不满足的
good quality 好质量
fine quality 优质
better quality 较好质量
high quality 高质量
fair quality 尚好的质量
sound quality 无缺的质量
best quality 最佳的质量
superior quality 优等的质量
choice quality或selected quality 精选的质量
prime quality 或 tip-top quality 第一流的质量
first-class quality 或 first-rate quality 头号的质量
above the average quality 一般水平以上的质量
below the average quality 一般水平以下的质量????