原标题:英语口语对话:网络谈天
a:i need your help,bob.
a:鲍勃,我需要你的协助。
b:what’s the matter?
b:出了啥事?
a:i’m really confused by these annoying abbreviations.
a:这些厌烦的缩写让我很烦。
b:just relax.that’s because you’re new to chat. let me take a look.
b:放松点。那是因为你是个谈天菜鸟。让我瞧瞧。
a:a/s/l, igp,h&k,and zzzz. what the hell do they mean?
a:a/s/l, igp, h&k,和zzzz。它们究竟是啥意思?
b:zzz means“sleepy or tired or bored”,a/5/l is tricky,which is often used at first encounter. it’s a three-word question:“age,/sex/location?”
b:zzz是“困了,累了,烦了”的意思。als/l的意思比照奇妙,常常在初度碰头时运用,它是由三个单词构成的疑问“年纪,性别和地址?”
a:interesting. then what does h&k refer toy the city of hong kong?
a:风趣。那h&k指啥?是香港吗?
b:wrong. lt’s not a place name,but a passionate act.
b:错。它不是指地名,而是一种亲近的行为。
a:really? what kinds a girl left this word to me,and i thought she was in hong kong.
a:真的?啥样的?一个女孩留给我的这个词,我还认为她在香港呢?
b:hahaha…you miss her point for sure. h&k actually is an acro-nym for“hug and kiss”.
b:哈哈哈,那你必定误解她的意思了。h&k实践是“拥抱和接吻”的缩写。
a:hug and kiss?!how is it possible? oh,it’s really bad to misun- derstand her meaning.
a:拥抱和接吻,怎么可以?唉,误解了她的意思真怅惘。
b:yeah,seems that you have a lot to learn and memorize.
b:可不是。看来你有许多东西要学习和回想。回来搜狐,查看更多
责任修改: