part one
531. please insure for us these products at invoice value plus 10% ( at 110% of the invoice value).
请给咱们这批货品在发票金额上加10%的稳妥(即发票金额为110%)
532.we’d like to cover our ordered goods against wpa for 120% of the invoice value according to our usual practice.
咱们需求根据实践对咱们订购的货品按发票金额120%投保水渍险
533.please hold us covered for the cargo listed on the attached sheet.
请保存附件表所列出的货品
534.for this consignment, we shall cover wpa and risk of breakage for 110% of the invoice value.
对这批货,咱们要按发票金额110%投保破损险
535.our company will insure against all risks for 110% of the invoice value.
咱们公司要按发票金额110%投保
536.please insure the electric fans at 120% of the invoice value.
请按合同金额120%对电扇投保
537.the machines are to be unsured against all risks.
机器不断定一切风险
bec商务英语
538.we only cover fpa and war risk.
咱们仅保平安险和战争险
539.there are not delicate goods that can be damaged on the voyage .fpa will be good enough.
飞翔中不是精美的货品不易受损,所以平安险就满足了
540.our goods are very valuable , so i want insure against all risks.
咱们的货品非常名贵,所以我要保一切险
541.we’d like to get a policy for total loss only for these goods.
咱们只对这批货一切丢掉做个方案
542.i’d like to get a ar insurance policy. that way , we will be covered for any kind of loss or damage.
我想获得ar稳妥规则,也就是说咱们要触及各种丢掉或丢掉
543.i’m afraid that wpa coverage is too narrow for a shipment of this nature. please extend the coverage to include tpnd.
恐怕这种运送条件仅有水渍险规模太窄,请另加盗窃和提货不着险
544.would you insure our goods to be shipped from shanghai to lisbon next month?
你对咱们下月从上海到里斯本的货品投保了吗
545.can you cover our goods against breakage?
你能保证咱们的货品免于破损吗
546.we should be glad if you would provide cover of $390,000 on computers, in transit from tokyo to beijing.
假定你能供给咱们从东京到北京的核算机390,000美金的稳妥,咱们将非常高兴
547.please insure us against all risks $300,000 value of 5,000 sets of “ butterfly” sewing machines, sailing for new york.
请给咱们到纽约的5,000套“蝴蝶”牌缝纫机按300,000美金投保悉数险
548.please insure for me against all risks 200 pieces of high-quality furniture valued $20,000.
请为咱们就200套高质量家私按20,000美金投悉数险
549.we wishes to insure against all risks for the sum of $1,500 on 3 cases glassware.
咱们期望能为3箱玻璃按1,500美金金额投保悉数险
550.we shall shortly be making regular shipments of leather goods to canada, and shall be glad if you will issue an all risks marine insurance policy for $70,000 to cover these shipments.
咱们将不久出口皮革品到加拿大,若为这批货按70,000美金投保海运悉数险将使咱们非常高兴
part two
551.please give us the policy rates for fpa coverage and for wpa coverage.
请给咱们关于平安险和水渍险的投保率方案
552.we require the current insurance rates for land transportation.
咱们需要陆地运送的其时投保率
553.i have some glassware to be ship to hongkong. what risks should i cover?
我有货要运到香港,我要保啥险
554.what is the insurance premium for these goods ?
这些货要多少稳妥费
555.we need to send a shipment to england. we want to find out about your marine nsurance.
咱们有船到英国,咱们想晓得你们的海运险
556.please let us know the premium of breakage.
请告诉咱们破损险的稳妥费
557.what kind of insurance do you usually provide ?
你们一般供给哪一种稳妥
558.what kind of insurance can you suggest for these goods? we don’t want to take the risk of losing money because of under unsurance.
请主张一下这些货要哪种稳妥,咱们不愿有因未投保而受丢掉的风险
559.i have a batch of glassware to be shipped in the fourth quarter, but i don’t know what risks should be covered. i would like to know some details and your advice of course will be highly appreciated.
我有一批眼镜要在第四季度装运,但我不晓得要保啥险,告诉我一些稳妥细节将不堪谢谢
560.if we insure against free particular average, can you compensate us for all the losses if the ship sinks or bums, or get stuck?
假定咱们投保平安险,在船舶吞没、丢掉或角礁情况下你们能否抵偿咱们一切丢掉
561.does your company cover all kinds of risks for transportation by sea, land and air?
贵司在海运、陆运或空运方法下投保悉数险了吗
562.we have insured the shipment for 130% of the invoice value, but the premium for the difference between 130% and 110% should be your account.
咱们按合同金额130%投保,但130%和110%之间的差额有些应由贵司承担
563.we have arranged insurance on your consignment of electric motor cars to be shipped in these ten days.
咱们已为你们10日内宣告电动轿车货品投保
564.we may cover the inland insurance on your behalf, but you will pay the additional remium.
咱们可为贵方利益思考投保内地险,但稳妥费应由贵司承担
565.we can insure the porcelain vases on you behalf , but at a rather high premium and all the additional premium will be for your account.
咱们可为贵方利益思考就陶瓷品投保,但保费太高,故一切额定的费用由贵司承担
566.we shall insure the goods for your behalf.
为贵司利益思考,咱们将为这批货投保
567.we have c
overed insurance on these goods for 10% above the invoice value against all risks.
咱们现已就这批货按合同金额加10%投保悉数险
568.we shall effect the insurance of the goods for 110% of their cif value.
咱们将为这批货按cif价110%投保
569.we have effected marine insurance on your behalf for the gross amount of the invoice plus 10%.
咱们现已为贵司按合同金额加cif投保海运险
570.the marine insurance shall covered by us.
海运险就由我方投保