我们好,咱们讲关于“不答理”的表达,那么常用的表达就是
ignore 不予答理,无视
She can be really irritating but I try to ignore her.
她有时会特别烦人,不过我尽量不去理睬她。
I smiled at her but she just ignored me.
我对她笑了笑,可她根柢没答理我。
I didn’t ignore her intentionally – I just didn’t recognize her.
我不是有意不答理她,我就没有认出她来。
turn a deaf year 不予答理,不闻不问,置之不理
In the past they’ve tended to turn a deaf ear to such requests.
曩昔,他们一般对这类需求置之不理。
shrug off 对…毫不在意;对…不予答理
You’re a father and you can’t simply shrug off your responsibility for your
children.
你是一位父亲,不能推脱对孩子们的责任。
He shrugged off the criticism.
他对批判不予答理。
give sb the air 不答理或人
Tom always gives me the air. Is there something wrong with me?
汤姆老是不答理我,我做错了啥?
turn one’s back on 不予答理; 违背;回绝
He turned his back on them and stomped off up the hill.
他回身不答理他们,迈偏重重的脚步走上山去。