英语往常日子根柢词汇-常见家庭成员词汇-外语行全国



#英语词汇归类#

词汇是英语学习的基础,其间

根柢词汇更是基础中的基础。学习往常日子根柢词汇,前进根柢写作和传闻写才能,是每个英语学习者必学的基础常识。

家庭成员的称号有的时分非常的冗杂,稍不留神就很简略犯错,特别是 grand 和 step 最初的复合词,还有 in-law 结束的复合词及其对应的复数方法。因而万变不离其宗,只需基础打得好,方能称心如意。

一、常见家庭成员词汇

aunt 阿姨

My aunt lives in Canada.

我的姑母住在加拿大。

baby 宝物,婴儿

My sister’s expecting a baby .

我姐姐怀孕了。

bride 新娘


He introduced his new bride.

他介绍了他的新娘。

bridegroom [bradɡrum] 新郎

Her bridegroom is handsome.

她的新郎官很帅气。

brother (同父母的)兄,弟

He’s my brother.

他是我哥哥(或弟弟)。

brother-in-law 大伯子;小叔子;内兄(或弟);姐(或妹)夫;姑兄(或弟);连襟

His sister and brother-in-law are planning to leave the business next year.

他的姐姐和姐夫下一年都不方案干了。

child 儿童,成人

When I was a child I lived in a country village.

我小时分日子在一个小村庄里。

children儿童,孩子们

They have three grown-up children.

他们有三个成年的孩子。

cousin 同辈表亲(或堂亲);堂兄(或弟、姊、妹);表兄(或弟、姊、妹)

She’s my cousin.

她是我的表妹。

dad 父亲,用于非正式场合

That’s my dad over there.

那儿那位是我父亲。

daughter 女儿

We have two sons and a daughter.

咱们有两儿一女。

daughter-in-law 儿媳妇

My parents say they could not find a better daughter-in-law.

我父母说再也找不到比她非常好的媳妇。

divorced 离婚

Are they going to get divorced ?

他们方案离婚吗?

engaged 已订亲的

She’s engaged to Peter.

她与彼得订了婚。

family 家庭

All my family enjoy skiing.

咱们全家都喜爱滑雪。

father 父亲

Ben’s a wonderful father.

本是个极好的父亲。

father-in-law 岳父

As we all know, his power comes from his father-in-law.

众所周知,他的权力来自他的岳父。

grandchild 孙子;孙女;外孙子;外孙女

Mary loves her grandchildren.

玛丽很心爱她的孙子们。

grandad 爷爷;外公

My grandad is 85.

我爷爷85岁了。

granddaughter 孙女

The old man left all his money to his granddaughter.

老人把一切的钱留给他的孙女。

grandfather (外)祖父;爷爷;外公

His grandfather was a professor.

他的爷爷曾是一名教授。

grandmother (外)祖母;奶奶;外婆

My grandmothers are both widows.

我奶奶和外婆都是孤寡一人。

grandpa (外)祖父;爷爷;姥爷;外公,用于非正式场合

Grandpa was not yet back from the war.

爷爷其时还没有从战场归来。

grandparents (外)祖父母

Tammy was raised by her grandparents.

塔米是爷爷奶奶抚育大的。

grandson (外)孙子;(外)孙女

My grandson’s birthday was on Tuesday.

星期二是我孙子的生日。

granny 奶奶;姥姥,用于非正式场合

Granny travelled down by train.

奶奶是乘火车过来的。

half-brother 同母异父(或同父异母)的兄弟

Do you still live with you half-brother?

你还和你同母异父弟弟住在一同?

half-sister 同母异父(或同父异母)的姐妹

I have deserted also his little half-sister.

我也遗弃了他的同父异母的小小妹。

husband 丈夫

She doesn’t want to go back to her husband.

她不想回到丈夫的身边了。

marriage 成婚;婚姻

She has two children by a previous marriage.

她和前夫有两个孩子。

married 已婚的

How long have you been married?

你成婚多长时刻了?

mom 母亲,用于非正式场合

Where’s my mom?

我妈在哪儿?

mother 母亲,母亲

She’s the mother of twins.

她有一对双胞胎。

mother-in-law 婆婆,岳母

She moved out because her mother-in-law is too bossy.

她的婆婆爱指派人,所以她搬出去住了。

nephew [nefju] 侄子

She has a nephew who is just ten years of age

她有一个才10岁的侄子。

niece [nis] 侄女,甥女

My niece is a high-school graduate.

我侄女是个大学结业生。

parent 父亲(或母亲),常用复数

He’s still living with his parents.

他还和父母住在一同。

relative 亲属;亲属

The elderly relative had died of old age.

这位年事已高的亲属得享天算。

separated 分家的

He’s been separated from his wife for a year.

他和老婆分家一年了。

single 独身的;未婚的;无伴侣的

Are you still single?

你仍是独身吗?

sister 姐;妹

We’re sisters.

咱们是姐妹。

sister-in-law

大(或小)姨子;大(或小)姑子;嫂子;弟媳;妯娌;丈夫的(或老婆的)嫂子(或弟媳)

Her sister-in-law’s nose is a little out of joint.

她嫂子有点儿心烦。

son 儿子

They have three grown-up sons.

他们有三个成年的儿子。

son-in-law 女婿

He will make a fine son-in-law and great father.

他将是一位好女婿及好父亲。

stepbrother 继兄,继弟(继母与其前夫或继父与其前妻所生的儿子)

I’ve suddenly acquired a stepbrother.

我俄然有了一个继兄弟。

stepdaughter 继女

He loved his stepdaughter as if she were his own child.

他爱他的继女,就如同她是自个的孩子相同。

stepfather 继父

His stepfather ran a prosperous paint business.

他的继父运营着一家生意兴隆的涂料公司。

stepmother 继母

They learned to accept their stepmother in time.

过了一段时刻之后他们学会了承受他们的继母。

stepsister 继姐,继妹(继母与其前夫或继父与其前妻所生的女儿)

She was also going to have a new stepsister.

她还将有一个新的继妹。

stepson 继子

His stepson is still very distant towards him.

他的继子对他仍然很疏远。

twin 双胞胎之一

I can’ttell one twin from the other.

我分不出双胞胎中谁是谁。

uncle 舅父;叔父;大伯;姑父;姨父

I’m going to visit my uncle.

我要去看我舅舅。

wedding 婚礼

Have you been invited to their wedding?

他们有没有聘请你参加婚礼?

wife 老婆;太太;夫人;已婚妇女

She’s his second wife.

她是他的第二任老婆。

二、跟家庭有关的常见发问方法

Do you have any family around here?

你这邻近有家人吗?

Do you have a large or small family?

你有一个我们庭仍是一个小家庭?

How many people are there in your family?

你家有多少人?

How many brothers has she got?

她有几个兄弟?

How big is your family?

你家有几口人?

Have you got any brothers or sisters?

你有兄弟姐妹吗?

Do you have any brothers or sisters? If so, how old are they?

你有兄弟姐妹吗?假定是,他们多大了?

Do you have any siblings? What’s his/her name?

你有兄弟姐妹吗?他/她叫啥名字?

Do you have any children? If yes, what are their names and ages?

你有孩子吗?假定是,他们的名字和年纪是多少?

Do you live with your grandparents?

你和你的外祖父母住在一同吗?

How many cousins do you have?

你有几个堂兄弟姐妹?

How many aunts and uncles do you have?

你有几个叔叔阿姨?

How many brothers and sisters do you have?

你有多少兄弟姐妹?

How many children do you have?

你有几个孩子?

How many members do you have in your family altogether?

你家一共有几个成员?

How often do you see your cousins?

你多久见一次你的表亲?

How often do you see your grandparents?

你多久见一次你的祖父母?

How often is your entire family together?

你全家多久聚一次?

Does your family usually have dinner together?

你的家人一般一同吃饭吗?

How old are your brothers and sisters?

你的兄弟姐妹多大了?

How old are your children?

你的孩子多大了?

How old are your grandparents?

你的祖父母多大了?

How old are your parents?

你父母多大

了?

Are you the oldest/youngest amongst your brothers and sisters?

你是你兄弟姐妹中年岁最大/最小的吗?

Are you an only child?

你是独生子吗?

Do you have younger or older brothers / sisters?

你有弟弟或姐姐吗?

Are you married or single?

你已婚仍是独身?

Do you have a boyfriend or girlfriend?

你有男兄弟或女兄弟吗?

Does your family live in a house or an apartment?

你的家人是住在房子里仍是公寓里?

Where do your

grandparents live?

你的外祖父母住在哪里?

Where does your father’s father live?

你爷爷住在哪里?

Where does your mother’s mother live?

你的外婆住在哪里?

Do you keep in touch with your parents and siblings?

你和你的父母和兄弟姐妹坚持联络吗?

Did you ever meet any of your great grandparents?

你见过你的曾祖父母吗?

Do you get along well with your family?

你和家人共处得好吗?

Do you get along well with your brothers and sisters?

你和你的兄弟姐妹共处得好吗?

Do you get along well with your in-laws?

你和你的姻亲共处得好吗?

Do you have to clean your own room?

你有必要打扫你自个的房间吗?

Does your mother make you clean your room?

你母亲会让你打扫房间吗?

Do you like your family? Why or why not?

你喜爱你的家人吗?为啥?为啥不?

Do you live with any of your grandparents?

你和你的祖父母住在一同吗?

Do you live/stay with your parents?

你和你父母住在一同吗?

Do you look more like your mother or your father?

你看起来更像你母亲仍是你父亲?

Do you often argue with your mother or father?

你常常和你的父母争论吗?

Do you often visit your grandparents?

你常常去看望你的祖父母吗?

Do you think people should adopt children from other countries?

你认为我们大约领养其他国家的孩子吗?

Do you usually have any influence on family matters?

你一般对家庭事务有言语权吗?

Do your parents trust you?

你父母信赖你吗?

Do you think your parents understand you? Why or why not?

你认为你父母晓得你吗?为啥?为啥不?

Do your parents let you stay out late?

你父母答应你在外面呆到很晚吗?

Do you help your mother at home?

你在家会协助母亲做家务吗?

What household chores do you do?

你做啥家务?

Are your parents strict?

你父母严肃吗?

Are your parents flexible?

你父母好共处吗?

Are your parents permissive or authoritative?

你的父母是宽恕的仍是独断的?

Are your parents overprotective?

你父母维护过度了吗?

What does your father do? What’s his job?

你父亲是做啥的?他的作业是啥?

Where does your father work?

你父亲在哪里作业?

What does your mother/father like?

你的母亲/父亲喜爱啥?

How did you get your name?

你的名字是怎么取的?

Who are you named after? / For whom are you named?

你的名字是随谁起的?

关于作者: admin

热门文章