小兄弟们
晚上好呀~
今日带来的绘本是
Taking a Trip
《旅行》
小兄弟们,
你喜爱旅行吗?
你形象最深化的一次旅行是啥呢?
你最喜爱哪一个旅行景点呢?
咱们快来一同去看看今日的故事吧~↓↓↓
今日的绘本词汇量大约150-200支配,合适6-9岁孩子阅览~
想晓得你家宝宝合适啥期间的绘本和儿歌吗?初步阅览前不如先给宝物查验一下
“You can’t come, Cow,” said Indi. “But Mrs. Roth will take good care of you.”
“你不能去,‘小奶牛’。”茵迪说,“罗斯太太会好好照看你的。”
“And I’ll bring you a present.” said Tex.
“我会给你带一件礼物。”特克斯说。
“Let’s go.” called Mom, “It’s a long drive to Gran and Poppy’s house.”
“咱们走吧,”母亲喊道。“去格兰和波比的房子要花很长时刻。”
They drove all morning. Everyone was getting tired and hungry.
他们开了一上午车,每自个都有些饥饿和疲倦。
“Let’s play thealphabet game,” said Arizona.
“让咱们玩字母游戏吧。”亚利桑那说。
“OK,” said Indi. “Look! There’s an A on thatlicense plate.”
“好的,”茵迪说。“看!车牌上有个A。”
“I see a B on that sign,” said Tex.
“我看到那个牌子上有个B。”特克斯说。
“There’s a C,” said Arizona.
“这儿有一个C。”亚利桑那说。
“And I see it’s time for lunch,” said Mom.
“我觉得是时分吃午饭了。”母亲说。
After lunch, they went to the candy store to get Gran a present.
午饭后,他们去糖块店给格兰买礼物。
The family piled back in the car, they hunted for letters all afternoon.
一家人回到车里挤在一同,整个下午都在找字母玩游戏。
When they stopped for dinner, Indi said, “Finally! Two Z’s in pizza!”
当他们停下来吃晚饭时,茵迪说:“总算!、‘pizze’这个词有两个Z!”
It was almost dark when they arrived.
当他们抵达的时分天根柢黑了。
“You made it!” cried Gran.
“你们做到了!”格兰叫道。
“And we have apresent for you,” said Indi.
茵迪说:“咱们有一份礼物给你。”
“Chocolates—my favorite!” said Gran.
“我独爱的巧克力!”格兰说。
“Hey, that reminds me,” said Tex.
“嘿,这让我想起一件事”特克斯说。
“May I keep the wrapping? I promised Cow I’d bring him apresent. Paper and string are his favorite things!”
“我可以留下包装盒吗?”我容许‘小奶牛’送礼物给它。包装纸和绳子是他最喜爱的东西!”
小兄弟们,你们喜爱旅行吗?形象最深的当地是哪里呢?快来告诉咱们吧~
END
还没听够?
没联络,咱们为孩子预备了30个外教原声动画